Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sabar

Tahap kesabaran aku memang tak tinggi. Lapisan sifat mahmudah tu memang nipis dalam diri ni.

If someone asks you the same question over and over and over and over again, after it has been explained the first and second time his/her query made it out to the air, bole tahan tak? Syukur Alhamdulillah if you can. I can't. When I was working with EchPee, I worked for a customer named X. Kalau staff X ni, tanya aku berkali kali, aku explain tak paham paham, aku naik hangin. Tableh. I am not cut out for it. 

So excuse me, I am trying to make so many many manyyyy decisions here. It's not easy. Because I don't want when I decide something and the thing goes the other way that I don't want it to be, people would blame me "Haa itu la dah kata dah" "Eh kenapa buat camtu?" Eh..blablablwtfwtfwtfwtf". 

Jadi, please let me be. Tolong lah beri peluang dan ruang sikit. Sikit je lagi. Let me strike out those points in my list one by one.
Ok bye.

P.S. Kalau aku kaya, semua masalah ni tak wujud. Tapi aku tak kaya. Nak buat camne?

2 comments:

farrah said...

setuju. people nowadays are SO judgmental! i hate it too when people questioning my decisions AFTER everything's done and gone a bit not the way we wanted it to happen.

Lin Ghazale said...

Kan? Tu psl kene fikir betul2. The less diversion the final result takes, the less org berckp2, the less pening/sakit hati we will be. Huhuhu.