Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TV Series

My favorite TV series of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL time is FRIENDS. I practically memorize all the lines from the episodes. If there was a quiz about FRIENDS, I could ace it easily. Kacang goreng! I have all the episodes from season 1 to 10. I wanted to buy the original DVDs when I was in the States but the financial situation at that time just won't let me :P.Huehuehue.

My favorite character is Ross.


My latest TV series addiction is How I Met Your Mother and my favorite character is Barney Stinson. Wicked.


Mari sambung tengok :D

ಌ Lin Ghazale

2 comments:

ajan said...

i like that 70's show.
And like you, i remember practically every single line + every single burn joke.

And I like badass steven hyde.

Anonymous. said...

my favorite tv show all time is grey's anatomy. i have all seasons (1 to 7) in dvds at home hehe. and boleh ulang tayang sejuta kali tanpa rasa jemu.

:D

sex and the city pun best. tapi tak sempat nak cukupkan all seasons, sekarang macam dah takde stock sangat.