Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pandaaaaaaai!

In one of my entries a couple months ago, I asked Fifi to learn how to walk before Dec 15, 2010. Obviously, she is not anything near to walking yet. Just crawling and cruising. However, she just added climbing into the list today. Yes, New Year, New Skills! 

All I can say is learning isn't easy, so Good Job baby. Now you have to learn how to climb down, FEET FIRST! Not hands first like you always do. :o

I also want to show you this. This is the only thing I've packed so far. Muahahaha. It's been days since I told myself to start packing (yang mana boleh) and not to wait till a night before.

Ok now, let's see Fifi's journey to climb my meja jepon.





Orait, dia dah bangun. Mari memanjat! (-_-!)

ಌ Lin Ghazale

2 comments:

adLedash said...

nape takde butang like?

LIKE this entry!!

Lin Ghazale said...

Sebab xde org like masa letak butang like. Hahaha